Traditional IT, infrastructure and legacy systems still form part of key IT resources. But today's fluid marketplace demands that technology is innovative, automated, and personalized in order to attract and keep customers. Using what is termed the "Bi-Modal" approach, T-Systems can meet your dual requirement for rapid development of customer-facing and employee facing initiatives, while continuing to improve core systems designed for stability and high-quality data management.
No matter where you are in your Digital Transformation journey, the inTouch Technology Forum will use deep experience and best practice to help you refine your strategy and understand what tools and technologies are available to you.
Join us to answer these questions:
- How do I strategically migrate systems to the cloud with maximum cost efficiency and take advantage of the consumerisation of IT and infrastructure?
- How do I take my organisation into the future with mobile applications and solutions?
- How do I deploy innovative technologies without compromising on robust security and data protection?
- How do I proactively respond to customer expectations of instant response and engagement?
- How will real-time access to business, customer and industry information allow me to make better, faster decisions?
- How do I use information from devices, both present and future, and join the "Internet of Things" revolution?